Tian Building Engineering, Dr. József Nagy and Rheologic GmbH are organizing an advanced training school in Singapore with the goal to enable participants to start their own more sophisticated and involved Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) simulations in OpenFOAM®.
- to provide participants with an overview of the use of CFD technology in the context of fire safety engineering, mechanical engineering problems as well as building environment
- to train participants with CFD modelling techniques and relevant software skills for more challenging problem settings
- to understand and model fire and smoke, dispersion problems, as well as porous media problems
The participants will obtain the knowledge and the experience needed to start their own advanced CFD projects. They will also be able to test the latest CFD Addon of Tian Bulding Engineering’s Software (BIM-HVAC tool) on their own laptops, which offers amongst several features the possibility to run CFD simulations with OpenFOAM® and postprocessing of OpenFOAM® cases.
Certificates of participation will be issued to all participants.
Limited seating is available, so please make sure to reserve your seat today.
See more information and the registration form below or you can contact us at:
- Fire Safety Engineers required to perform fire simulations using computational models for thermal, combustion and soot modeling.
- Assistant Engineers/ Engineers and building professionals required to perform airflow modelling using Computation Fluid Dynamics analysis.
- Building Professionals, project managers, developers, building owner, facility managers and other stakeholders involved in green and healthy environment projects
- Mechanical and Chemical engineers required to performed challenging turbulent fluid flow simulations or fire simulations
Starting date: 9th April 2019
Duration: 3 days
Venue: Keppel Bay Tower, Singapore (please find the exact location in the map below)
Fee: 1600 Singapore Dollar (SGD) for early bird registration
1800 Singapore Dollar (SGD) for regular registration
Early bird registration lasts until March 15th 2019.
Please submit all registrations until March 31st 2019!
For a second participant from the same company an additional 10% of discount will be given.